15 December 2009

Preciosa

Precious...
Lindura ;) :
If God has a master plan That only He understands I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precious and fragile things Need special handling My God what have we done to you We always tried to share The tenderest of care Now look what we have put you through

Things get over.. Things get over... I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give

Angels with silver wings Shouldn't know suffering I wish I could take the pain for you If God has a master plan That only He understands I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through




Precious and fragile things
Need special handling
My God what have we done to you
We always tried to share
The tenderest of care
Now look what we have put you through

Things get ... Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give

Angels with silver wings
Shouldn't know suffering
I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan
That only He understands
I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through


Things get damaged Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give I pray you learn to trust Have faith in both of us And keep room in your hearts for two


Things get damaged Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give

1 comentarios:

pato said...

Ups, no se inglés !